Creamy Pesto Pasta
The beauty of this dish is how simple and fast it is to make. It is also delicious!
What You’ll Need
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup Vegetaball’s Pesto
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese in big chunks and slices
How to Make It
- Heat the heavy whipping cream and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add butter, Vegetaball’s pesto, garlic powder, and salt.
- Reduce heat and continue to cook about 5 more minutes over low heat.
- Stir in 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve after adding the large chunks and slices of parmesan cheese.